Every summer, we hold a six to eight week program for students of all ages. Courses include, but are not limited to:
- English (Reading and Writing)
- Foreign Language
- Music (Theory and Piano)
- Art (weekly lessons)
- Dance (daily lessons in different types of instruction)
Courses are held from 9 AM - 5 PM from the first week of July to the second week of August. Extended sessions and time frames are also available.
- Extended Sessions (July and August)
- Early Riser (8 AM - 5 PM)
- Late Leaver (9 AM - 6 PM)
- Extended Days (8 AM - 6 PM)
Parents have a choice to enroll their students in for half-day sessions. Morning sessions (9 AM -1 PM) are held for academics (English and Math, only) while afternoon sessions (1 PM - 5 PM) are held for art programs. Please call to inquire more information. Special accommodations are available and time frames are flexible.
Please contact us regarding rates!